Click on a topic below for more information:
Paul T. Finger, M.D. FACS cares for eye tumor patients at his private office. In order to be prepared for your appointment, Dr. Finger recommends that you follow these instructions:
- Bring your medical records, x-rays, blood tests or pathology slides.
- Write down your symptoms in the order they appeared.
- Bring your most recent and best pair of glasses.
- Bring the addresses and telephone numbers of your doctors.
- Bring a family member or trusted friend to help you.
- Check the directions section of this website.
- Don't forget your insurance information.
- Call us (212-832-8170) if you need insurance approvals to visit us.
When you come to our office, introduce yourself to our receptionist. She will give you some paperwork to fill out (if you have not done so online). You will find our office spacious and comfortable. Let us know if you need help. We are there to help you.
Dr. Finger's Lectures
Movies of Surgery
for Conjunctival Tumors
The Finger Iridectomy Technique
Small Incision Tumor Biopsy
To help you in your search for information, we have provided a list of informative web sites.
back to top